Former Vice President Johnny Loo's Wedding

Johnny's Wedding Dinner
(Standing L-R: PP Yvonne, PP Ley Ming, PP Fiona, PP Kok Sheng, PP Gordon, Chee Wooi, Kang Leng)
(Siting L-R: Jimmy, Ling Tze, PP Lai Peng and Cynthia Poo)

On 2nd of August 2009, I was invited by my former Vice President Johnny Loo to his wedding dinner. I met a lot of our Leo Club of Penang (City) old members as well as Past Presidents. Together with me were Leo Cynthia Poo and PP Fiona Lee who were invited by our former Leo Secretary Billy Loo. The wedding was held in Moral Uplifting Society.

Johnny's Wedding Dinner
(PP Kok Sheng, the Bride & Groom- Johnny Loo and PP Lai Peng)

Among the Past presidents I met in this dinner were PP Ong Lai Peng,PP Gordon Lee, PP Yvonne Tang, PP Ch'ng Ley Ming, PP Micheal, PP Fiona Lee, and myself PP Kok Sheng. So in total we have 7 PPs in the dinner. The old members were Former Elected President Tan Chee Wooi, Former Treasurer Tan Kang Leng, Former Vice President Hoong Ling Tze, and... Imight miss out some who I not really know their names.

Johnny's Wedding Dinner

Other than our own club old members, I did meet a few former alpha leos of mine too. It was great actually to meet up with so much friends especially in our Leo-Leo family. No matter you are Leo/Lion now or not. Once you were apart of us, we will be friends forever! Johnny, Happy Wedding and all the best from all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment